Early cancellation will result in a credit back to your account for the exact class, series, or workshop purchased. Sorry, no refunds on any class, workshop, series, etc. Please note guest instructor workshops are non-refundable, regardless of when a cancellation takes place. Please note expiration dates, no exceptions.
All regularly scheduled classes have a 24-hour advanced cancellation policy. You must cancel your class via the app or your online account 24 hours before the start of your class. A phone call, voicemail, text, or note on the door does NOT constitute notice of cancellation. Failure to cancel online within the 24-hour time allocation will result in a late cancel/no show and you will forfeit your class payment/class credit. Early cancellation will result in a credit back to your account for the specific class purchased. NO REFUNDS will be given. No exceptions.
All Private and Semi-Private Lessons have a 48-hour advanced cancellation policy. You must cancel your lesson via the app or your online account 48 hours before the start of your lesson AND contact the instructor directly. Failure to cancel within the 48-hour time allocation will result in a loss of lesson credit/payment. NO REFUNDS will be given. No exceptions.
All Waikapu Danceworks Instructor Workshops and Series have a 72-hour advanced cancellation policy. You must cancel your workshop or series via the app or online account system 72 hours prior to the start of your workshop or series. A phone call, voicemail, text, email, or note on the door does NOT constitute notice or cancellation. Late cancels or no-shows will result in the loss of your full workshop or series payment. Early cancels will result in a workshop or series credit added to your account and usable within three months of the originally scheduled workshop or series, for a workshop or series of equal or lesser monetary value. NO REFUNDS will be given. No exceptions.
All Guest Instructor Workshops, regardless of when they are canceled are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-transferable. NO REFUNDS will be given. No exceptions.
All Private Parties/Private Events/Private Classes have a 72-hour advanced cancellation policy. Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of the time period. You must contact the studio directly via phone or email 72 hours prior to your scheduled event in order to cancel. Failure to cancel within 72 hours is considered a late cancellation. Late cancellations will result in the loss of your party deposit AND payments/fees. Parties can be rescheduled if done within 24 hours of the original event date and can be booked for up to 30 days of your initial scheduled date. Failure to reschedule within the 24 hours of your event or no-shows will result in a loss of your full deposit AND payment. NO REFUNDS will be given. No exceptions.
Terms and conditions:
• 6-month minimum commitment (26 weeks), Automatically billed every week or month depending on your plan
• After the 6-months, you are automatically added to a month-to-month option
• Cancel anytime after 6 months
• Must give 30-day notice in writing when canceling
• Late session cancelation restrictions still apply
• Early cancellation of membership will result in a $50 non-refundable fee for each month canceled, paid in full at the time of cancellation
• Group sessions cannot be rolled over from week to week
• Memberships cannot be shared
• A valid credit card must remain on file
• $30 processing fee will be added to any credit card payment that bounces due to expiration dates, etc.
• Memberships may be frozen once during each 6-month period for a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 60 days. 30-day written notice of intended freezing must be provided before freezing can take place.
- No rings, watches, or bracelets during Pole or Aerial
- No lotions in Pole class
- Leggings are required for indoor Aerial classes as well as a shirt that covers your armpits and midriff
- No food (especially gum) allowed
- Please take phone calls outside
- No entering the studio more than 15 minutes late
- No shoes on mats
- Please bring your own water
- No extensions on sessions expirations
- All sessions have an expiration date of 60 days after purchase. Exceptions are memberships. Intro offers expire in 7 days. Drop-ins expire in 30 days. 24-72 hr Cancellation policy, depending on the session.
- Packages may be shared between friends and family, but not memberships.
- Students may NOT invert on the poles until they have completed a 6-week course or with instructor permission.
- NO REFUNDS